Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,alt.building.construction

Default Engineered Hardwood and Water Spills

I can almost hear the siren song of that Mannington, trying to woo me.
"Here, here.... you're such a handsome man. Come here and walk on me" it
says in a soft, purring voice.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

I have Mannington engineered woo on my lower level. A joint in the baseboard
leaked and water got under it, a hallway section about 24' x 36". Dried up
like nothing ever happened. I was pleasantly surprised.