Posted to alt.radio.digital,sci.electronics.repair,uk.people.consumers,24hoursupport.helpdesk

Default new DAB pocket radio story

In article ,
DAB sounds worse than FM dab.is@dead wrote:
Nothing to do with technology? Transmission costs on DAB are as
high
as they are precisely because the technology is very inefficient.

Can you not understand that the FIXED multiplex transmission costs
being shared by say 30 stations is gonig to lead to lower
transmission
costs than if they're shared between 10 stations?

That will be why FM costs are lower then...

FM is totally irrelevant. You just say things for the sake of it,
don't you. You put absolutely no thought in to whatever you say, and
you just go straight for the gob off.

Not so. You give the impression transmissions fees bear some relation to
the actual costs. You're wrong.

--
*I got a sweater for Christmas. I really wanted a screamer or a moaner*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.