Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

"Jack Stein" wrote in message
Poking is easy, making a reasonable argument rather than simply a
personal attack and nothing else is less so.

All your comments *may* be true, but you've missed one important key
concept. As well as engaging in useless bantering with Tim, I attempt to
make helpful suggestions for other woodworkers, experience permitting. Even
currently while taking pokes at Tim, I still contribute as can to the
woodworking aspect of this newsgroop. Fell free to verify my claim.

Tim, on the other hand does not. As far back as I can see, no woodworking
comments. He immerses himself in some off topic conversation and offers
*zero* information about woodworking. He doesn't offer suggestions, he
doesn't offer links to woodworking, he contributes absolutely nothing to the
topic of conversation.

If he's not here (even partly) to contribute to woodworking, then he's here
solely to troll. And that being said, I'll continue to a will, attack him,
his character and any other facet of his delusional life that I see fit.

Comment Jack?