Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

Upscale wrote:
"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
for n 0:

It's no longer necessary to argue pertinent points with you, because all you
ever do is reply with some irrelevant phrase intended to deflect the subject
at hand.

Wow!

So, all you're going to get from me at this point is the plain truth (which
a few consider to be factless substance) and that is that you're a
grandstanding liar with a delusional belief in you own grandeur.

I guess that could be true as your warped little mind sees it. I don't
recall you ever making any points other than innuendo and ad hominem
attack, as exhibited above. The few times you actually address an issue
or statement made by Tim, you simply show how sensible his argument. You
are not alone either, but you are probably the worst offender.
Personally, I don't mind personal attacks much, but something of
substance should be said besides "you're a grandstanding liar with a
delusional belief in you own grandeur"

As they stand by themselves, my comments *are* lacking in substance, no
argument.

Standing alone or in a crowd, your comments are pretty much just attacks
against the man, as exhibited above. No substance at all.

But criticism of me is not as you think, any type of support for
you.

Criticism of you stands alone. You make few arguments. In fact, about
all you do is make Tim and others you argue with look good.

Criticism of my comments has absolutely nothing to do with you.

Considering that your posts are generally nothing more than ad hominem
attacks against Tim, or whomever else you might reply against, then it
could be reasonably assumed criticism of your comments are either
support for Tim, or, pleas from his detractors to shut up as you make it
too easy for Tim.

Yet, as soon as you enter the mix, that all changes.

Nope, you do it with most everyone that disagrees with you. Personal
attacks with little or no reflection on the argument presented.

My comments quite correctly change into fact where you're concerned. There's no way you can
repudiate any similar type of comments except to come out with ever
increasing lies, (aka bull****).

You mean when you say "you're a grandstanding liar with a delusional
belief in you own grandeur" thats not an ad hominem attack? Perhaps you
think by saying "it's no longer necessary to argue pertinent points"
you have a free card to do nothing other than make personal attacks?
That's not how it works, you look even worse when you make lame excuses
for having no argument. You would be better off sitting on your hands.

It's long past the point where most everybody sees you as a clown.

I'm rather certain "most everybody" sees Tim as a principled man that
puts forth well written, reasonable arguments, even if they disagree
with him. Those such as you that can't address his arguments with much
more than personal attacks clearly show you have no other reasonable
recourse. In other words, it is you that look like the clown.

For now anyway, I'm still getting enjoyment
out of poking you with a stick because it's so very easy to do.

Poking is easy, making a reasonable argument rather than simply a
personal attack and nothing else is less so.

Maybe that
makes me a clown too, just not the same as you.

Not in the same pew, not in the same church, not even in the same country.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com