Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default OT Vets and anti-biotics?

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
k...
Mary Fisher was thinking very hard :
We've been with the same practice for very many years and have full
confidence in their advice and the way they keep up to date with
research.

But I'm not a doctor, perhaps you are ...

I have always understood that the way it works with A-B's is that the full
course prescribed always has to be taken because it has to be enough kill
all of the germs causing the infection. If not all are killed off, then
the rest then become resistant to the particular A-B which was used.

Yebbut knowledge changes. I always understood that Earth was flat ...

Mary