Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Vets and anti-biotics?

Mary Fisher was thinking very hard :
We've been with the same practice for very many years and have full
confidence in their advice and the way they keep up to date with research.

But I'm not a doctor, perhaps you are ...

I have always understood that the way it works with A-B's is that the
full course prescribed always has to be taken because it has to be
enough kill all of the germs causing the infection. If not all are
killed off, then the rest then become resistant to the particular A-B
which was used.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)