Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default OT Vets and anti-biotics?

On Oct 16, 12:42*am, "fred" wrote:
"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message

k...

We took a dog to a vet on Sunday for him to check out what turned out to
be a much more serious wound than it at first appeared and paid a bill of
£150.

We were given anti-biotics, but not a full course and asked to return the
animal mid week for another check up.

My understanding of anti-biotics is that if a course is started, the full
course should always be given. It seems a little odd therefore, not to
provide a full course on the first visit. Is this normal procedure or just
a method to ensure our return by giving these in small batches?

--
Regards,
* * * *Harry (M1BYT) (L)

ALL vets & dentists should be strangled at birth.

I hope your teeth rot.

MBQ