Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] willisl@iupui.edu is offline

Default Upgrading electrical circuit breakers to higher amperage

Thanks to all for the kindly advice. I've turned the project over to
an electrician and will soon be circuit-overload free (I hope). I'm
sure my ignorance of this subject was clear to all. I'm at least able
to discuss the topic with the electrician now.

I was surprised by Jack's remark about my question on this subject
"straining" the old adage about "no such thing as a dumb question,"
and am wondering if maybe he's the "dumb-question designator" for the
forum? If so, he's doing a heckuva job. Of course, isn't this exactly
the place for ignoramuses like me to ask questions about home repair,
even dumb ones? If I knew the topic sufficiently, what's the point in
asking the questions?

Thanks again for the assistance.

Lynn
Indianapolis