Ron Magen

Default Spraying Paint

Tommy boy,
Just wait till you pay off that 'book' and they decide to take up HOCKEY.

Beat the rush; tell him you'll make a nice engraved sign so he can advertise
at the local rink !!

Ron Magen
Backyard Boatshop
{We share our home with two Malamutes for 'many' reasons}

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
SNIP

Convince him that he needs some custom made furnishings and reciprocate.

Damned good idea, Jack.

The woman down the road is a pretty good painter (i.e. actually makes
money at it) and traded him some artwork for some dentistry.

Of course, she's a six foot tall blonde and statuesque.

I'm six foot tall but the only statue that I resemble is done by
Giacommetti - and then there's that gender problem.

Still, I could offer to make the guy a nice box to store his money in.

Regards, Tom
Tom Watson - Woodworker
Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania
http://users.snip.net/~tjwatson