Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

Upscale wrote:
"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
for n 0:

It's no longer necessary to argue pertinent points with you, because all you
ever do is reply with some irrelevant phrase intended to deflect the subject
at hand.

So, all you're going to get from me at this point is the plain truth (which
a few consider to be factless substance) and that is that you're a
grandstanding liar with a delusional belief in you own grandeur.

As they stand by themselves, my comments *are* lacking in substance, no
argument. But criticism of me is not as you think, any type of support for
you. Criticism of my comments has absolutely nothing to do with you.

Yet, as soon as you enter the mix, that all changes. My comments quite
correctly change into fact where you're concerned. There's no way you can
repudiate any similar type of comments except to come out with ever
increasing lies, (aka bull****). It's long past the point where most
everybody sees you as a clown. For now anyway, I'm still getting enjoyment
out of poking you with a stick because it's so very easy to do. Maybe that
makes me a clown too, just not the same as you.

I'd feel really bad about myself right now except that while you
were fuming:

1) I set a Personal Record for running distance I've been trying
to hit for months.

2) SWMBO just made me a magnificent beef roast which was really
yummy. So was the fresh salad and green beans

3) I had 2 lovely glasses of decent Petite Syrah.

You can fulminate all you like. I don't care. You're wrong and
you'll remain so. I'm full and I am happy and I'll remain the latter.

Ta,

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/