Posted to alt.radio.digital,sci.electronics.repair,uk.people.consumers,24hoursupport.helpdesk

Default new DAB pocket radio story

In article ,
Whiskers wrote:
If you want to listen to terrestrial broadcast digital radio in the UK
right now, DAB is what there is. Future developments are just that - in
the future. Waiting for the next improvement or new technology is a
never-ending game; at some point one has to take the plunge and accept
what's on offer right now (or be forever on the brink).

Yup. And of course *if* DAB+ comes along, the two will run side by side
for a long time. Probably 10 years.

--
*I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.