Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

On Oct 15, 9:03*am, Jack Stein wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
My, my, *you guys are getting desperate. (Pssst.. did you know he's
shhhh... black??? shhhhh)

Jack asks:

Walter Williams is also black, whats your point?

Well, you see.....naaa.. forget it...

Pointless dribble is not hard to forget, so OK.

While it's still fresh in my mind, before I forget it, it sounds to me
like you are the racist?

Nope. Not me. Read that original post of mine again. It is a
question.
Let me translate it for you. " What's next? Are the rightwingers going
to make his race an issue next??"

It is a whisper heard behind the hands of the hypocritical right wing
illustrating that they'll stop at nothing to stop Obama.
All I did, was point out that his race has been put into play, out in
the open at least, yet.

And then we get some clown stating that 'The Right' isn't
racist.....as in 'none of them'...