Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Seeking information about my bench vise.

On Oct 14, 10:09�pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
On Oct 14, 6:32?am, " wrote:

I have a bench vise that I really like and am hoping to be able to
find another one of the same type:-

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/b.../?action=view?...

It has initials on the side but I have no idea what they stand for:-

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/b.../?action=view?...

I have no idea. �It may well be from a company that went out of business
many years ago. �If you can't find one, Wilton is a good brand but we bought
a couple of vices from Northern Took and they are holding up well at half
the price of a Wilton.

try checking e bay used vices are common, shipping will be pricey