Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matty F Matty F is offline

Default Non-metallic hot water cylinders

On Oct 15, 10:03 pm, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
"Matty F" wrote in message

I imagine the occupant would get washed away too. But not to worry,
it's the ladies' toilet. I use the other one!

You have separate toilets???

There's posh!

The ladies choose to use that toilet because it's a bit closer and has
a nice path going to it. What they don't know is that the other toilet
has a flap to keep the cave wetas from climbing out, and a cistern so
it can be flushed. And I'm soon going to install a handbasin and
electric light.

The cave wetas under the lid (actual size on a 17" screen)
http://i33.tinypic.com/2a9xgjt.jpg

I'm told they are quite harmless and there's never more than about 30
of them!