Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Opinion of Poulan Snow Blower - 11HP

On Oct 14, 10:46*am, wrote:
Anyone have one of these or have some info to share? It is selling for
$1499.00 at Costco (Canada). *See it he

http://tinyurl.com/3pu2dc

It's the Poulan Pro with:
11 HP overhead valve Tecumseh Snow King engine, 2 stage.
Electric start
Clearing width: 30 inch
Intake height: 23 inch
16 in. x 6.5 inch tires
1,250 RPM impeller speed

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like mine. I would have to dig it out from under the summers
accumulation to check. I bought last winter and except for a few
quality control issues on first unpacking it worked just fine. All
chute adjustments are done from the handlebars so you don't have to
stop to change the 'throw' direction/range.

The manual I got didn't quite come up to snuff on the set-up. Didn't
mention that you have to reverse the wheels fromt he packed postion,
some of the control cable connections/runs weren't clear, no phone/
email given to contact the company - just a snail mail address.

Harry K