SwampBug

Default Dewalt DW735. . .

So Rick, where did you get the literature. . .if I may ask?

--
SwampBug
---------------------
"Rick" wrote in message
Dunno what the big hush hush is all about. I have literature on the two

new
planers. DW734 and DW735. They are going to retail for about 399 and 499
respectively.

I could scan the literature and post it if need be.

Rick

"Lee Gordon" wrote in message
I hear its all a rumour to jack up their share prices so Leon can sell

:-)

I have a friend who has one in his possession. (He sent me a picture

which
I would post but binaries are a no-no in this group, aren't they?)

You'll
be able to read his report in a national publication but not before the

tool
is officially introduced. I believe that will be in November. Here is

what
he related to me about it: "This bad boy has two speed settings

(high-speed
for material removal, low speed for finish planing), 3-blade cutterhead,
integrated chip blower, automatic cutterhead lock, 13" capacity."

Lee