Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
D O'Heare D O'Heare is offline

Default Instruments finished with KTM-9 Waterborne Lacquer

"Steve" wrote in message
est...
Pictures of the instruments I mentioned in a post on rec.woodworking.

The picture named "N7_4_Coats_of_KTM9_01.JPG" shows what the body of an
acoustic guitar looked like after the application of 4 coats of KTM-9
using a 1-inch foam brush. I gave it a total of 8 coats before
level-sanding and polishing the body. I wiped down the body with
Isopropyl alcohol between coats to assist with the burning in of each coat
to the previous one.

--Steve in Roseville

Gorgeous work, as usual, Steve. But dang, done with a *brush*?!?!? Wow...

I've got an idea for an instrument, I'll follow up in private email.

Dave O'H
dave.oheareATgmail.com