Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] alva36@gmail.com is offline

Default price of potassium choloride for water softner

On Oct 13, 9:44 am, "retired53" [email protected] wrote:
"Chris" wrote in message

On Oct 11, 4:12 pm, "Old and Grunpy" t. wrote:

First of all what are you doing with that chemical

I've been using it in my water softener. I live in a town home and
don't have a separate line for my backyard so the softened water is
used to water my plants. From what I've heard I can only use
potassium chloride since using salt would kill my plants.

i've never heard of that but you should be able to bypass your system
anyway.

olddog

You can't use water softened with salt on orchids.