Posted to alt.home.repair
KLS KLS is offline

Default how clean does a concrete floor need to be?

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 07:25:03 -0700 (PDT), N8N
wrote:

...to put down tile?

This doesn't apply to you as you've gone past the point of no return:
I just wanted to post my wonderful, albeit ugly, experience with those
great big 24x24 soft foam interlocking pieces that are supposed to be
used for kids. A neighbor was throwing out a set, and I rescued them
and put them on my laundry room floor. Joy! A soft comfortable floor
surface to stand on that's not slippery and doesn't care about water!