Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default FS Case 580B Backhoe

Backhoe's are somewhat better than even sliced bread. Unfortunately right
now I'm in a position where I have to work overtime to make ends meet. If I
could sell the backhoe now, pay off debt, and buy another backhoe after I'm
better on my feet, I think it would be helpful. But it's like you said,
they are so useful that I don't know the I could ever be "done" with it. I
may be more disappointed if I sell it than if I don't.

RogerN

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message

Why O Why would you sell your backhoe? Unless you already have two. A
backhoe loader is the most useful piece of outside equipment there is.
Most fun too. I'm not selling mine. Ever. Unless I already have a second
one. If you were closer, I might buy yours and then sell mine. I've only
got a ford tractor and sherman hoe.

Karl