Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Ot - Not Political - Economic Meltdown

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:42:24 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

cavelamb himself wrote:

Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in
Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it.

They failed and it closed.

Now we are trusting the entire economy of our country to a pack of
nit-wits who couldn't make money running a whore house and selling
booze?

If they had waited until the Clinton adminstration to seize it, the results would have
been better.

Yeah, he'd have kept it in top notch condition and probably
commandeered an airline to provide weekly (if not daily) oversight
from all his male staff (and himself.)

--
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it
exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong