Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand Mark Rand is offline

Default Ot - Not Political - Economic Meltdown

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 00:24:13 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 00:56:13 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Don Foreman wrote:

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 02:26:43 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Rabbits - speak to Don Forman about this, he hunts them in neighbours
backyards, manages to shoot them with Deadly Accuracy before they can
tear him to pieces..

Aye! If Bre'r Owl and Bre'r fox don't get 'em, I shurzhell will if
they munch Milady's garden.

The squirrels don't bother me so I don't bother them, but rabbits
beware.

You be blowin up bunny butts? ;-)

Returning them to nature with an air rifle. They eat garden, rifle
goes pop, they nourish garden and the cycle is complete. I'm merely a
facilitator, right? G

Not using the bunnys to pre-process vegetables so that you can eat plants
without getting all vegetarian? :-)

Mark Rand
RTFM