Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joe Chisolm[_2_] Joe Chisolm[_2_] is offline

Default a couple of pix (1/1) - Democrats-99Percent.gif

flipper wrote:
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 19:23:27 -0400, RFI-EMI-GUY
wrote:

PhattyMo wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 17:19:41 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

[snip]

Joe agrees: "We don't need those big-government liberals ruining our
lives! After all, I'm a self-made man who believes everyone should take
care of themselves, just like I have."

All of the above undone in last 8 years by Republicans de-regulation of
everything. Now Joe R. can look forward to no social security, a
depleted 401K and enjoy the Melamine in his Chinese bacon.

It's that kind of delusional stupidity that makes liberals wholly
incompetent to serve in any public office.

Even President Clinton acknowledges it was the Democrats who blocked
any and all regulatory reform of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac that the
Republicans repeatedly tried to pass. Of course, he doesn't mention
his own contribution in pressing for the bad loans and appointing his
former budget director, Franklin D. Raines, who cooked the books.

http://newsmediaexposed.com/2008/09/...eo-get-played/

The Dems laid out a great opportunity for Wall Street. The Dems
pressed for 100% LTV and got it. Wall Street figured out ways to
re-package loans that Fannie and Freddie guaranteed and said were
100% safe. If you were doing loans you had 2 options, either get
into the sub-prime business or have Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton
bring in lawyers claiming you were red lining. Easier to just give
the sub-prime loan and sell the paper - Fannie and Freddie guaranteed
it was good.

Seems to me that since the Dems took over in 2006 the economy has
really gone into the ****ter....

--
Joe Chisolm
Marble Falls, Tx.