Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default New nom de plume for an oft contributor

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 19:53:49 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:07:24 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
m...
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 20:11:21 -0700, the infamous Gunner
scrawled the following:

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 21:02:27 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:09:33 -0700, the infamous Gunner
scrawled the following:

ACORN Vegas Office Raided in Voter Fraud Investigation
ACORN's Las Vegas headquarters has been raided by Nevada authorities
looking for evidence of voter fraud.

These are the folks that Obama himself trained, right?

Ayup. Shades of the Daley Machine.

Gee, he came from Chicago, too, didn't he? Hmm, Michelle used to work
for Daley, didn't she? I guess Ed's speech (about mere associations
with people being totally innocent) wasn't so savvy after all, huh?

Hey, that ain't the half of it. Obama walks on his hind legs. LARRY
WALKS
ON
HIS HIND LEGS! Obama speaks English when he thinks no one is listening.
LARRY SPEAKS ENGLISH WHEN HE THINKS NO ONE IS LISTENING! Obama once
visited
Oregon. LARRY LIVES IN OREGON!

There's no doubt about it: Larry is the one who put snakes in McCain's
head.

Get those demons out, Larry. Just don't let your head spin around on
your
neck. d8-)

Hmm, mafioso hoodlums live in NJ. Ed lives in NJ.
Superfund Sites are in NJ. Ed lives in NJ.

There's no doubt about it. Ed is a toxic mafia man. No _wonder_ he
wants to vote for an Obamanation. At this stage, it's way beyond mere
"guilt by association". (Obama, not Ed.)

Absolutely! And my great-great uncle was Secretary of War, had a destroyer
named after him (USS John W. Weeks), was a Senator, and a Congressman. So
I'm really planted here by both houses of Congress and the administration
twist your mind into knots.

You've got the idea, Larry. Guilt by association is a gift that never
stops
giving.

Like I said, he's far beyond mere gba. shrug

Only in your imagination, Larry. If you want to see a really disgusting
relationship, look at McCain and his old friend, Henry Kissinger. g
Kissinger had to slip out of the Ritz Hotel in Paris a few years ago to
avoid questioning by a French court for war crimes. That old coot can RUN!

Ed, if you want to believe that he's still pure after all these
"coincidences" about Obama being linked to and actually teaching
dozens of known 'bad guys', go ahead. Just don't ask us to buy it. We
don't and we won't.

Hardly anyone alive is "pure." I'm not looking for purity. But anyone who
calls Acorn "bad guys" doesn't know what he's talking about. And I don't
expect you to "buy" any of it, Larry. You're basically out of the loop of
self-governance and politics. That's by your own decision and it's
certainly
your right.

By "out of the loop" do you refer to my Libertarian leaning? Did you
ever take the political compass test? I'd love to compare our
results. http://www.politicalcompass.org/

Larry's political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.36

sheesh

Ed's political compass:
Economic Left/Right -0.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.21

That makes me sort of an economically middle-of-the-road version of the
Dalai Lama. So much for that, eh? And your libertarian credentials just went
out the window. g

I don't buy that grid. It would have to distinguish between
democratically-elected authority and authority in general: voluntary
acceptance of authority versus imposed authority. If it did that, I'd
probably come out close to the center of the crosshairs. As it is, the
vertical scale seems to measure social conservatism (up) versus social
liberalism (down).

What, I'm right down in the Dalai Lama/Mandela quadrant?
2 years ago, I was right next to Zapatero. I've become more
Libertarian and swung a wee bit to the left since then, I guess.

You're just too much of an authoritarian for my tastes. g

But don't try to tell us that you know what you're talking about here. All
you're doing is repeating a bunch of conspiracy stories cooked up by some
of
the slimier elements of McCain's campaign committee. I'll bet you didn't
even know who Bill Ayers was until the past few weeks, right? And if
you're
going to suggest I didn't, I'll fill you in by e-mail. There's no way that
Bill Ayers is up to "influencing" a guy of Obama's makeup. If anything, it
would be the other way around.

"I know naaaahtheeng. Naaaahtheeng, Coronel Hogan."

See you at the other end of the ballot.

Oh, you found a ballot with a place to vote for NOTA? d8-)

Nah, gonna hold my nose and vote Republican this time. I'm hoping it
won't turn out to be 0 for 5.

Stock up on beer for election night. It's looking like you'll need it.

"Try thinking of the Libertarian Party as a rolled-up newspaper...

An excellent metaphor! You can't read it and it gets your hands dirty for
nothing. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress