Charlie Self

Default Spraying Paint

Tom Watson responds:

That I/R compressor starts looking better and better, even at $1,500 G.

Early returns say that you might just be right, Lew.

Unfortunately, my eleven year old just got braces (and we got a new
payment book).

I shoulda been a Dentist.

Orthodontist, Tom, not just any old dentist. I do recall that payment book.
Thicker than the Manhattan phone directory, IIRC.

The same office is now serving two of my grandkids. Prices are higher, with
more options--clear braces, for Pete's sake!

The business seems to have a different owner, but there is no lack of new
clients. Something like four dental chairs, a dozen seats in the waiting room,
and usually all chairs full and a double load waiting.

Amazing.

Charlie Self

"Men willingly believe what they wish."
Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico