Larry Blanchard

Default Making Life Better For The Bushoisie WAS - OT NEVER Forget!!!

In article ,
says...
Actually, this is more like a gathering of folks who have at least one
common interest (ww'g) but also do chat about other matters on
occassion (kinda like normal very day life). If your sole interest is
in the ww'g matters please simply IGNORE the rest w/out trying to
police the group into your idea of what it is.

Now that's a response most of us can agree with.

As long as stuff is labelled OT, I'd rather hear what a bunch of
woodworkers have to say than to join the professional soapboxers on the
newsgroups dedicated to politics/religion/global warming/whatever.

Even when said woodworkers disagree with me :-).

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?