Frank K.

Default Looking for a specialty router bit

Think about a t-slot bit and grind down the end until it meets your 1/8"
requirement. When you grind it make a slight concave profile so it doesn't
burn.

Make it look like this =====|(.

"Thomas Mitchell" wrote in message
I've checked out Whiteside, Rockler, Freud, Amana and haven't found the
bit I think I need. Maybe there's even another way of making the cut.

I'm making a cribbage board and want to build in a compartment for the
pegs. I'd like to make a hollow area and then put a t type slot to make
a cover that slides over the hollow. The T-slot bits I've been finding
are too large for my needs. Ideally I'd like to have something that the
horizontal part of the T is around 1/8" in height and the verticle part
is about 1/2" though I can always use a second bit to make the
verticle. I can't seem to find a bit or a means to make the 1/8" or
3/16" slot. Any ideas?

| |
| |
--- ---