Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John Doe John Doe is offline

Default FS Case 580B Backhoe

Vernon wrote:
John Doe wrote:
"RogerN" wrote:

I'm wanting to sell my Case 580B Diesel Backhoe. *

Why are you trying to sell a backhoe in this group? Try eBay.

If it's made of metal and works that would seem to be close enough
to me to be "on topic". It's a lot closer to the mark than lots
of screed in here.

If you've been here for at least a year, you saw Google Groups
spammers flood USENET (and it's still happening on a smaller scale).
The problem with spam even among regulars trying to sell on topic
stuff is that it can lead to everyone trying to outsell the other.

The improperly labeled, crossposted, and controversial off-topic
stuff is from people who have personal problems. There isn't a lot
of competition for being a troll and/or a kook like that.