Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

Default Mccain: "Don't be scared of an Obama presidency"

krw wrote:
In article ,
says...
krw wrote:
In article ,

says...
wrote:
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 08:38:23 -0400, Blattus Slafaly
wrote:

He had to say something. Those stupid ****ing rednecks were ready to
riot. McCain would have been charged with inciting a riot. The problem
with negative campaigning is that stupid ****ing rednecks would start a
civil war.
I hate to tell you, but it hasn't been "rednecks" that have rioted in
any recent history.
It's OK to blame rednecks, it's not politically correct to
put the blame where it really belongs. Around Birmingham, AL
the theft of air conditioners, any kind of aluminum, copper
wire and pipe has dramatically increased in the last few years.
Millions of dollars in damage is being done to unoccupied or
homes under construction in order to steal the metal. Many
homeowners come home from work or a trip to find that their AC
has been stolen or stripped of copper and aluminum. Since we
can't say who's really doing it, we are now blaming it on the
Bulgarians or Canadians if we're really mad. The theory being
that when The Soviet Union broke up, The Bulgarian Secret Service
had nothing to do, so they've migrated to The United States to
steal copper and aluminum. Damn Eastern European Honkies!
...and the locals told me it was those commies from Tuscaloosa.

Or pig farmers from Auburn.

There you go, blaming the rednecks again.

Auburn University has an incredible veterinary medicine program.
I remember driving through Auburn one time and passing the Swine
Research Unit, I almost ran off the road because the smell stunned
me. GAAAAK!

TDD