Posted to rec.woodworking
Australopithecus scobis[_3_] Australopithecus scobis[_3_] is offline

Default Over-spray on Reading Glasses, ??Cleaning

In article ,
"DGDevin" wrote:

evodawg wrote:

What do you guys use to get over-spray off Plastic Reading Glasses?
Concerned if I use something to powerful it could melt the plastic or
distort it.

thanks

Over-spray of what? Paint? Varnish? I'd had good luck with liquid hand
soap, warm water and fingertips which is all I use to clean plastic lenses
anyway, I never clean them dry. A wet thumbnail seems to peel off paint,
but perhaps some other finishes would be more difficult to remove if there
is an ingredient that has reacted with the plastic.

I get my reading glasses for $2.99. Just wipe them off with a homemade
tack cloth... ;-)

--
"Keep your ass behind you."