Posted to rec.woodworking
skeez skeez is offline

Default Over-spray on Reading Glasses, ??Cleaning

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 13:54:56 -0700, evodawg
wrote:

What do you guys use to get over-spray off Plastic Reading Glasses?
Concerned if I use something to powerful it could melt the plastic or
distort it.

thanks

just so happens I had this issue today! layed my glasses [plastic
lenses] on the bench and sprayed some rattle can poly. OOPS!!!!. I am
near sighted and dont need them to do up close work. I used laquer
thinner on a paper shop towel. It cleaned em right up but left streaks
so Ishot some windex on em and they're good as new. DONT USE
ACETONE!!!! DAMHIKT...... :-]

skeez