Posted to rec.woodworking
cm[_2_] cm[_2_] is offline

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Oct 12, 6:36 pm, "cm" wrote:
You mean like "The Keating Five"? Perhaps you mean someone like Ken
Lay? Maybe Bebe Rebozo?

McCain's friends don't hate whites, the USA, nor have they been involved
in
any bombings within the USA.

Obama is not 'friends' with Ayers. He sat on a board with Ayers..a
board which was put together by a republican. Stop perpetuating the
lies. Get the facts. (Obama was 8 years old at the time of the
bombings...so what are you saying? )

He may not be freinds with Ayers but he does associate with him.

McCain's friends may not hate whites, but there is some question how
they feel about blacks.
Again, do your homework.

Hmmm, can't think of any that are on the pulpit preaching their hatred.

I don't like either as a leader of my neighbouring country, but I'll
take the cool guy over the hothead any day. Besides, at 72, what does
McCain have to lose? Owning 7 houses, what does McCain have to lose?
Having no young children, what does McCain have to gain by supporting
a fair future for them? McCain is truly out of touch.

I dislike both candidates. I'll be glad when this is over.

Both candidates come up short, as do the ones we have to vote for this
coming Tuesday. It is between:
One you can't believe
and
one you can't understand.

Good luck in your elections.

And now that all banks worldwide are officially in bed together, we're
all screwed anyway.

Scary ****..... How's business now? Mine has slowed enough I am considering
regular employment after 19 years of self employment.

cm