Posted to rec.woodworking
t t is offline

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 15:36:32 -0700, "cm" wrote:

You mean like "The Keating Five"? Perhaps you mean someone like Ken
Lay? Maybe Bebe Rebozo?

McCain's friends don't hate whites, the USA, nor have they been involved in
any bombings within the USA.

cm

"Palin cited an article in Saturday's New York Times about Obama's
relationship with Ayers, now 63. But that article concluded that "the
two men do not appear to have been close. Nor has Mr. Obama ever
expressed sympathy for the radical views and actions of Mr. Ayers,
whom he has called 'somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years
ago, when I was 8.' Riot and bomb conspiracy charges against Ayers
were dropped in 1974, and he is now a professor of education at the
University of Illinois in Chicago."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/04/palin.obama/

"I hate the gooks," McCain said yesterday in response to a question
from reporters aboard his campaign bus. "I will hate them as long as I
live."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...18/MN32194.DTL

tom watson