Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

On Oct 12, 6:36*pm, "cm" wrote:
You mean like "The Keating Five"? *Perhaps you mean someone like Ken
Lay? *Maybe Bebe Rebozo?

McCain's friends don't hate whites, the USA, nor have they been involved in
any bombings within the USA.

Obama is not 'friends' with Ayers. He sat on a board with Ayers..a
board which was put together by a republican. Stop perpetuating the
lies. Get the facts. (Obama was 8 years old at the time of the
bombings...so what are you saying? )

McCain's friends may not hate whites, but there is some question how
they feel about blacks.
Again, do your homework.

I don't like either as a leader of my neighbouring country, but I'll
take the cool guy over the hothead any day. Besides, at 72, what does
McCain have to lose? Owning 7 houses, what does McCain have to lose?
Having no young children, what does McCain have to gain by supporting
a fair future for them? McCain is truly out of touch.

Both candidates come up short, as do the ones we have to vote for this
coming Tuesday. It is between:
One you can't believe
and
one you can't understand.

And now that all banks worldwide are officially in bed together, we're
all screwed anyway.