Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default New nom de plume for an oft contributor

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Maybe. Tom trools a couple of political news groups thinking he's being
funny.

The other possibility is that he got hit the same way I did when SBC
migrated their web hosting group to new hardware and software.
All of my old settings were wiped out and it took a couple of days to
configure the new control panel.

I never bothered to check his headers but if he is smart, just replying to the group you
read it in is the way to go.

Now if we were all smart, we would just give up changing minds set like concrete

Still thousands a day is pretty wild, I've exposed a number of email addresses to usenet
and my spam count is 100 a day for the combination.

Btw, I hope any retirement plans you may have had hasn't been changed by the current mess.

Wes