todd

Default OT NEVER Forget!!!

"Kevin S." wrote in message
.net...
todd wrote:

I guess I missed the part where M&J questioned your patriotism. Any you
totally misrepresented their statements by quoting only part of their

post.

That was preemptive, since the automatic response encouraged by the Bush
administration and its supporters whenever questioned about motives or
attempts to circumvent our constitutional rights, is to attack the
patriotism of the questioner.

I see. So preemptive attacks are OK? I'll pass that on to all of the
hand-wringers complaining that we weren't under a direct threat from Iraq.
And I guess the automatic response from the left is quote someone's comments
in a misleading way such as to completely misrepresent their views, as you
did with Mark and Juanita.

todd