Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default The bright side of the stockmarket collapse

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 22:46:58 -0400, GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane at
PTD dot NET wrote:

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 14:06:51 -0500, Ignoramus18605

Further off topic. One of the comments I heard growing up was that
Roosevelt didn't get us out of the depression, World War II did. With
the current lack of a response to interventions our by government,
it's adding some credence to that allegation. I'm not implying that
we need a war to get us out of this. It's just an interesting
observation.

We already have two wars going on, and they are not helping matters
very much.

I'll agree with you on that one; they are a drain on the economy. ;-)

RWL

As far as wars go, neither amount to a hill of beans economy wise