Posted to alt.home.repair
Dimitrios Paskoudniakis Dimitrios Paskoudniakis is offline

Default Filling a swimming pool

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"terry" wrote in message
Here for a regular single family domestic dwelling we presently pay a
twice yearly flat charge for water and sewer service, regardless of
amount of usage. Although that may change. The cost at the moment is
roughly $21 per month.

Cheap compared to here. Our minimum is $110 per quarter.

Filling pools can be done by a commercial water truck too. I'm not sure
of the cost but it is a couple of hundred bucks from what my neighbor told
me.

Typically $200 per 6000 gallon truckload, with full charge for the last
truck even if you only need a portion of it.