Posted to sci.electronics.repair
No Name

Default TV repair help guidance sought on a Mitsubishi VS-45VA1

What is his motive for slamming absolute straingers? Has he been recently
released from jail or something?
He is a real wack job.

wrote in message
m...
Ken,
He hasn't taken his medication today. Best of luck in search of what
you need. I'll try to keep him off my computer.
--Michael A. Terrell, Sr.

Q: How do you get a Donkey's attention?
A: Baseball Bat.

wrote in message
m...

Thank you once again for your kind words.

If you know the parts I need, your continued input is apperciated.

Thanks,
Ken

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

Thank you for your input....I incourage knowlegable persons to

respond
also...

Thank You,
Ken

What an attitude for someone looking for help, and too ignorant to
use the right newsgroups. news:sci.electronics.components was created
to help designers track down OEM parts, not to fix TV sets.

BTW, the words are 'ENCOURAGE' and 'KNOWLEDGEABLE', if you're so

hell
bent on 'knowledgeable persons'.

As far as 'knowledgeable', I started working in TV repair 43 years
ago, and worked in electronics repair & manufacturing until a few

years
ago. I was also a Radio & TV Broadcast Engineer Keep up the arrogant
attitude, and no one will bother to answer you.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included

in

The crazy, and the insane.