Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default TV repair help guidance sought on a Mitsubishi VS-45VA1

wrote:

Ken,
He hasn't taken his medication today. Best of luck in search of what
you need. I'll try to keep him off my computer.
--Michael A. Terrell, Sr.

Yawn.

IP address: 98.134.225.250
Reverse DNS: h250.225.134.98.ip.windstream.net.
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Verified]
ASN: 0
ASN Name: IANA-RSVD-0
IP range connectivity: 0
Registrar (per ASN): Unknown
Country (per IP registrar): US [United States]
Country Currency: USD [United States Dollars]
Country IP Range: 98.132.0.0 to 98.135.255.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): -, Arkansas
Country (per outside source): US [United States]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.arin.net
Known Proxy? No
Link for WHOIS: 98.134.225.250