Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

On Oct 11, 6:09*pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:
jo4hn wrote:
charlieb wrote:
[snip]

THINK FIRST - THEN - VOTE.

stepping off the Soap Box

charlie b

... from the Amen Corner: Hallelujah!

Please give me an elite in the White House. *Someone who can think
with imagination. *Someone who has exquisite people skills. *Someone
who is embarrassingly superior to me in intelligence and erudition.
A person who won't stumble trying to fit six words into a coherent
sentence.

But why would anyone like that _want_ the job?

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

LOL. I cannot find a glimmer of understanding why ANY sane person
would want the job, period. Great for the ego at the start, with
continuing deterioration over four or eight years, to the point where
a total destruction of self esteem is possible...of course, the bucks
after aren't bad. Ol' Ronnie started the modern flow, selling himself
to the Japanese for five million bucks.