Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bury the hachet...? "Electric Fences and Purple $1 Bills???"" ?

On Sat 11 Oct 2008 12:57:53p, SteveB told us...

Can we like bury the hatchet on the electric fence posting I made?

One of the things about Usenet is that one can write the stupidest things
imaginable, and they're forgotten in about two weeks when the next thing
comes along.

Two exceptions:
1. When the OP keeps on writing about it.
2. When some anal character with no life dredges up Google archives and
reminds us all.

Not to worry, we've all done it.

Back to the fence. Can you make it muddy? How about a rock garden? How
about some thorny plants that grow fast? Some sprinklers that are motion
activated? Think, man. You can outwit those crack heads without direct
warfare.

Steve

Steve, I really like that idea about motion activated sprinklers!

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Saturday, 10(X)/11(XI)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Veteran's Day