Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Bury the hachet...? "Electric Fences and Purple $1 Bills???"" ?

"Wayne Boatwright" wrote in message
5.247...
On Sat 11 Oct 2008 09:35:54a, Robert Blass told us...

Can we like bury the hatchet on the electric fence posting I made?

Robert, why not *just* a conventional fence? Could be chain link, or any
manner of wooden fence designs. Full enclosure with a gate. It's unlikely
that people would continue to congregate in your yard. Make it as high as
local code allows. You could probably also get away with putting a row of
barbed wire at the top. I think that would take care of the problem.

One could also obstruct access with a hedge of blackberries or other thorned
bushes.