Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Blass Robert Blass is offline

Default Bury the hachet...? "Electric Fences and Purple $1 Bills???"" ?

Can we like bury the hatchet on the electric fence posting I made?

I just have about 20 years of anger built up over kids and adults
using my front yard as either a playground or 'shortcut'. Many loiter
in my yard for many minutes to a full hour. Some even do business with
either drugs or prostitution. You might can imagine how that might
make you feel?

As for police? We have one living 3 houses away and it doesn't seem to
bother him. Imagine me calling the cops and the cops find out a cop
lives 3 houses away? That cop will be angry with me because I showed
him up in front of all his co-workers. This would be a bad idea to
call the cops about this unless I could handle being harassed by the
cops in retaliation for getting their cop friend in trouble with his
boss.

I've made the decision to never walk on other people's property. It
doesn't seem like a difficult decision to make. Do unto others....

We have this fresh crop of 'youths' who are ignoring all normally held
rules.

I never dreamed all this would be my fault. I had always thought that
if you minded your own business, were polite and obeyed the law that
you would be rewarded with peace and respect. The only thing that is
respected these days are people in gangs.

Anyway the electric fence idea is dead so don't worry.

Maybe a couple of you could have tried to see this from my point of
view. It seem evident that my only acceptable solution is to rob a
bank so I can afford a nice farm. That way my nearest neighbor would
pass-out from exhaustion trying to walk across my property.

Good Day.