Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default Hey Mac

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:37:16 -0700 (PDT), robo hippy
wrote:

Shrimp??? Boy, you really know how to tempt a guy. Got Christmas shows
to prep for. Wish I could come down.
robo hippy

We did our karaoke gig last night and stopped on the way home and bought fresh
(just off the boat) shrimp for $12 a kilo.. (2.2 lbs) HUGE shrimp, nice pink
color, etc...

I hear that about the shows.. Snowbird season is starting and folks are starting
to come to the gallery.. Also got our annual art show on Thanksgiving weekend,
right after the Baja 1000 roars through.. *cough-cough*

On Oct 9, 7:57*am, mac davis wrote:
On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 09:04:43 -0700 (PDT), robo hippy
wrote:

Sounds like you need to batten down the hatches for a bit. Take care.
robo hippy

Not a problem, Reed, but thanks for thinking of us..

Norbert is crossing Baja way down south, across the Cabo area, we're far North
of there, about 120 miles South of the CA/AZ border..

Shrimp season started a few months ago, when ya coming down??
(Shrimp Festival is right after the US elections)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing