Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

jo4hn wrote:
charlieb wrote:
[snip]

THINK FIRST - THEN - VOTE.

stepping off the Soap Box

charlie b

... from the Amen Corner: Hallelujah!

Please give me an elite in the White House. Someone who can think with
imagination. Someone who has exquisite people skills. Someone who is
embarrassingly superior to me in intelligence and erudition. A person
who won't stumble trying to fit six words into a coherent sentence.

vote,
jo4hn

Someone who has strong Marxist-Leninist tendencies.
Someone who has the worst possible friends and associates.
Someone who has actively supported groups engaged in voter fraud.
Someone who believes deeply in wealth redistribution.
Someone who has a grand total of 143 days of "service" (out of 4 years in the Senate).

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/