Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default Steals and Deals at HB -- not 300W Halogen bulbs

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:07:15 -0500, "Joe" wrote:

I think that Bill meant Harbor "fright", Doug..

mac

I have bought several items from them and have been well satisfied. Just be
aware of what you buy, there's a lot of junk and some good stuff too.

Hell, I've been helping support them for years ;-]

Imho, can't beat their bar clamps, for the money.. You just have to know that
you're not paying quality prices and you can't expect quality stuff..

I've been trying to kill my HF belt/disk sander for years and it won't die..
OTOH, their sandpaper really sucks..

Looking around the shop, I have a LOT of cheap, orange power tools from them..
grinders, drill/drivers, shop lights, etc... How bad can a 4" grinder for $20
be, if it lasts through a few years of abuse..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing