Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Larry Jaques's color pick

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that "Michael A.
Terrell" wrote on Sat, 11 Oct 2008
01:50:36 -0400 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that "Michael A.
Terrell" wrote on Sat, 11 Oct 2008
00:00:25 -0400 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that "Michael A.
Terrell" wrote on Fri, 10 Oct 2008
17:20:38 -0400 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Gunner wrote:

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 01:28:25 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Thu, 09 Oct 2008 02:47:59 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 08:27:58 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

pyrotechnic gerbs (fountains).

is that what a gerb is?

I always thought it was a gerbil strapped to a bottle rocket.

If Lloyod will make us a great big bottle rocket will you strap
hawkie or cliffie to it?

I would be so honored to do so.

The question though is..should it have a big bursting charge, or
should we let them do the 300lb watermelon from a High Place routine?

Since both of them are cartoon characters, I think it would be more
fitting to have it slam into the side of a mountain before exploding.
To be fair, they can have tiny umbrellas, in case of falling anvils.

And tiny little 4 shroud, square parachutes

Of course. We want to make sure they have a safe ride.

Be sure to rig a girdle to catch them when they finally touch
down. Don't want them to hurt their little tootsies.

Before, or after they slam into the side of the mountain?

OOOh, Both! Like a pinball, they can bang back and forth against
each wall, racking up them points in that great Bally Pinball Machine
in the Sky!
Unless they tilt the machine and go straight for the drain.

I don't envy the team of plumbers who'll have to clean out THAT
drain. .

No problem. Just replace the anvils with appropriately sized
bowling balls or boulders, and they'll roll right on out.

Or you can send off for the Express Automatic Drain Plunger. From
Acme, FOB Santa Fe, Taos and Albequrquie, ... Albaqueque ... Al Barby
Que ... just take a left turn at Coney Island and you cant miss it.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich