Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default The bright side of the stockmarket collapse

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
m...
F. George McDuffee wrote:

snip

Don't confuse moral outrage with the sudden realization that you
have been lied to and have been had big time, although one
frequently results in the other.

In many, but not all, cases the people are getting out of what
they now preceive to be a rigged game, with all the cards stacked
against them.

Ahem, Ed, are you reading this?
HERE is MY political problem - exactly.

Yeah, I'm reading it. And I'm thinking about all those people who are really
in the game, with $1 million or more, who couldn't care less. They care
about what's happening to their money, period. The outrage is going on
mostly among those of us who don't have that much money in the first place.

--
Ed Huntress