Posted to alt.radio.digital,sci.electronics.repair,uk.people.consumers,24hoursupport.helpdesk

Default new DAB pocket radio story

In article ,
john d hamilton wrote:
A week ago I bought a Phillips pocket DAB radio DA1103/05, £39 from a
Comet store in London. It seemed quite good to me, and is small and
neat, but everytime I did a 'local' scan of the stations; it *wiped
off* all the stations that I had previously *preset*. I quite often
need to do a scan since the reception quality is very different between
the front and the rear of my house.

Surely all you need to do is take it outside so it captures all the
available muxes?

I'm not surprised it wipes the store when you re-scan - you'd normally
only need to do this if you move to a different part of the country.

--
*How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.